Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Year's Resolutions, 1.5 months in

Overall, I'm 2 for 3, I'd say. As always, the reading has been hard to keep up with. I read a couple-three books in September, but October pretty much got bogged down with work. Also, I haven't read as many (non course-related) journal articles as I'd have hoped... maybe 3 of the 6 that I'd ideally have gotten by this point.

The cooking resolution has been by far my favorite. I've made lots of tasty things in the last couple months. Pear galette! Sweet potato soup! Baked catfish! Other things that haven't been as exciting/successful.

Finally, dancing: I'm on track, so far. Did especially well in September, October I'm at my mandated 1 minimum (although I might go out on Haloween night for the EBW). I dunno if once a month will be enough to really learn lots of new stuff well, but it's at least good for maintenance of skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment